Doing things a little differently this weekend! Come down and check it out!
Hare: Maybe YOU!! Unfortunately our hare for this week had to pull out, right before the climax. But the show must go on, so we will gather in Milford for a pickup-style hash
Here’s what you need to know:
Where: Meet in downtown Milford, behind the library at the very farthest back parking lot
Named hashers: Get out your Google maps and start planning, because you could be one of our 3 lucky hares! We will draw straws to see who will hare the three legs of this hash. If you’re a Just, you’re exempt, but make sure you still cum to trail!
Hash cash: None…buy your own at the stops
- Haring: New Haven type shaggy only, meaning grass and trails – no off roading through brambles
- Plan on setting 1 – 11/2 mile trail
- Beer checks: Make it at a bar people, there are plenty of dives in the area that would love to have us!
- Chalk and flour will be provided; if you run out, blood works too!
- Bring some circle beer! We’ll do circle at the cars or the nearby pavilion.