Tag Archives: Milford
It’s that time of year again! Sleigh bells are ringing, dreidels are spinning, candles are being lit and Hashers are drinking (as usual). So cum on down to celebrate this festive time of year – it’s ChristmasHanaKwanzika!
To join in the celebration of this holiday season, cum dressed as Santa, an elf, a dreidel, reindeer, or get really creative, adorn your Festivus Pole!
When: Saturday, December 19th, 1:00pm start time
Where: Eisenhower Park, Milford CT. The entrance is by the tennis courts and the flashing yellow light. Pull in, drive straight down into the back parking lot.
Hares: Pee Dignity and Back Tits McGee
Trail: A to A, 3.5ish miles
Hash Cash: $5, Virgins are free
Drink Checks: 3.5ish
Trail Report: Light NH4 style shiggy. Shiggy socks are always helpful. you may or may not get wet feet.
Dress up, you know you want to!
Doing things a little differently this weekend! Come down and check it out!
Hare: Maybe YOU!! Unfortunately our hare for this week had to pull out, right before the climax. But the show must go on, so we will gather in Milford for a pickup-style hash
Here’s what you need to know:
Where: Meet in downtown Milford, behind the library at the very farthest back parking lot
Named hashers: Get out your Google maps and start planning, because you could be one of our 3 lucky hares! We will draw straws to see who will hare the three legs of this hash. If you’re a Just, you’re exempt, but make sure you still cum to trail!
Hash cash: None…buy your own at the stops
- Haring: New Haven type shaggy only, meaning grass and trails – no off roading through brambles
- Plan on setting 1 – 11/2 mile trail
- Beer checks: Make it at a bar people, there are plenty of dives in the area that would love to have us!
- Chalk and flour will be provided; if you run out, blood works too!
- Bring some circle beer! We’ll do circle at the cars or the nearby pavilion.